Buckingham Palace Gift Shop
Buckingham Palace is the official residence of the British monarch in London. The Palace is destined for state occasions and royal entertaining, a place for all officially visiting Heads of State, and a big tourist attraction. Many of us may seen Buckingham Palace from the outside, with the famous changing of the guards, and many of us are curious about the inside.
But, this article is about the Buckingham Palace Gift Shop and because of that we’ll present you some details only about it. For start we have to mention that the gift shop is located in the back of Buckingham Palace, in the 35 acre garden and it looks like a temporary building with a large white tent top. About the gift shop, we can tell you that it was large with several areas.
The gift shop was large with several areas and charming products made especially for Buckingham Palace. If you are going to visit the Buckingham Palace you must bring home at least some gifts from here. For example you can find at Buckingham Palace large series of pearls. Of course, pearls are made from a royal gem and are pretty affordable for us “humans”. Like we already mention, there are available a large series of styles, with many colored pearl necklaces and varied shapes of freshwater pearls. What is characteristic for the Buckingham Palace is how the pearls are displayed in the gift shop: the entire back wall of the gift shop is occupied with pearls, with some other jewels interferences.
Beside the jewelries at Buckingham Palace Gift Shop you can also find different gifts like:
- Buckingham Palace London crystal home decor gift ($40);
- t-shirts in different sizes and printings available like: Buckingham Palace t-shirt, changing the guard at Buckingham Palace;
- posters: You can have every corner of Buckingham Palace on the right poster: Buckingham Palace poster, Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace poster, Buckingham Palace 1909 poster, Palace gates poster, Princess Dianna’s Memory Lane poster;
- accessories: bags (Buckingham Palace bag, Queen’s horse guard Buckingham Palace Canvas bags, National Anthem Canvas bags), embroidered bags, hats (Cavalry hat, Union Jack British Flag Trucker hat, National Anthem Trucker hat), embroidered hats, aprons (Buckingham Palace Chef’s apron, Buckingham Palace apron, Buckingham Palace Custom apron, Cavalry apron, Union Jack British Flag apron), ties (British flag tie, God save the Queen neckties, soldiers guards neck wear);
- for the office: business cards (soldiers guards business card template), mouse pads (Buckingham Palace mouse pad, Household Cavalry mouse pad, guards mouse pad, royalty mouse pad), fliers, rack cards (Buckingham Palace rack card, band rack card).
After Buckingham Palace Gift Shop experience, you’ll find interesting that nowadays the prevalent hierarchy of the past is no longer available. Today you can enter into the queen’s palace and you can buy jewels like hers.11